Any plans for a Linux release? :)
Off The Clock
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
When an office party and a missile attack intersect, Oomla the engineer has less than a second to prevent disaster. Which, fortunately, is all the time he needs.
A short traditional point-and-click created for AdvXJam 2020.
- Alien invasion!
- Workplace politics
- Time-freezing mechanic
- Extraterrestrial nudity
How to play:
- You only need the left mouse button.
- Click the ground to walk.
- Point your cursor at things. If the cursor changes and a label appears, click!
- Move the cursor to the top of the screen to access your inventory. Select items by clicking them, then use them on other items / objects by - you guessed it - clicking again.
- Clicking empty space (or right-clicking) deselects the item.
- If you're stuck, you may be overlooking some smaller interactive objects. Watch out for things other characters are holding/wearing. Hunt those pixels!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Loved this game and the time-freeze mechanics. I'm looking forward to anything else you put out!
Great game with excellent art and a nice sound track. Quite difficult in a couple of place, but I completed it in the end.
I encountered a bit of a movement bug where I ended up still outside the upper dome when I should have been inside it (after an animation transition), but I managed to get back to where I needed to be.
Overall very impressive work for something put together in 3 weeks!
Thank you, happy you enjoyed the game! Did you download in the last two days or earlier? The bug you are reporting should be fixed in the latest version.
Aliens can be really mean, Oomla is great & a hero! Lovely jam entry. :)